Monday, August 17, 2009

The Two Week Countdown!

As the heat arrives, I have started thinking ahead to our new school year at Little Harbour. Teaching is such a rewarding career and every year it brings the opportunity to begin anew. I look forward to meeting all my new students, enjoying each of their unique personalities and passions and helping them grow this school year and beyond.

Every year, I make new learning goals for myself as well as my students. I will be trying something new this year by "blogging" to keep in touch with you at home. It is my hope to use this technology forum to also give the students an authentic place to publish their own writing. We will be learning together, that's for sure!

With 2 weeks left of summer vacation, I am enjoying every day with my family, and yet, the excitement is building. I hope this blog will be a place you can come and learn about our lives and learning in fourth grade.

Enjoy the remainder of your summer! See you soon.
Mrs. Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment